What Is UIDAI’s Blue Coloured Aadhaar Card? All You Need To Know
New Delhi (Business Desk) The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which issues Aadhaar card to the citizens of the country, has now announced the release of child support for children. This Aadhar Card is designed for children under 5 years of age. UIDAI has given this information through tweet.
How Much Different From Common Basis Child Support:
UIDAI has clarified that biometric identification, such as iris scans or fingerprint scans will not be needed in the hair base. Wherever the child needs identification, his parents will accompany him. However, as soon as the child’s age crosses five years, it will be issued a common Aadhaar card. It will contain all the biometric details.
The basis for the children to be released will be blue. Although child base is not necessary, but according to government sources, when the child is big and requests for government scholarship or higher education grants, then he will need basis. Even for applying to the foreign university, it is also necessary to have a child base.
How to Make Child Support for Your Child-
- Go to the base enrollment center with your child and fill out the form.
- Take the life certificate of any of the children and parents from the center at the center.
- The photo of the child will be taken at the center, which will be seen on the basis of hair
- Child basis will be linked to the Aadhaar card of any parent
- There will be no child’s biometric distillery here. Submit your registered mobile number for this.
- After verification and registration, the confirmation message will be sent to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Child base will be sent to the parent’s registered address within 60 days of receiving the confirmation message.
For information, it is mandatory to change the child base on a normal basis as the child attains the age of five years. Even if the child attains the age of five years, for seven years, for example, if the child is 12 years old then his child’s base will be canceled.